The Ten Best Disney Channel Shows

By Lana Hy

1. “Dog With a Blog”

“Dog with a Blog” is about three stepsiblings who discover a secret that their family’s recently adopted pet dog, Stan, can talk and blog. This is one of Disney’s most heartwarming shows because it teaches viewers the importance of family.

1. “Liv and Maddie”

This sitcom centers around the lives of identical twins Liv, a popular television star, and Maddie, a high school basketball team captain. “Liv and Maddie” is full of love and laughter and shows others to accept themselves as they are instead of competing with those around them.

1. “Shake It Up”

In this sitcom, best friends CeCe and Rocky win places as backup dancers on the local TV show “Shake It Up, Chicago” in hopes of dancing stardom one day. CeCe and Rocky display the importance of friendship and encourages viewers to follow their dreams.

1. “Austin and Ally”

This series follows the lives of Austin, an aspiring confident musician, Ally, a quiet talented songwriter, and their two best friends, Trish and Dez. The hilarious dialogue, character development, and the amazing songs from “Austin and Ally” is what makes it one of the best Disney shows. 

1. “That’s So Raven”

“That’s so Raven” is a comedy in which a teenage girl periodically receives brief psychic visions of the near future. When Raven tries to make her visions come true, she usually misinterprets them which causes trouble. This show is special since it is full of humor and teaches the audience that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.

1. “Jessie”

“Jessie” is an 18 year old who leaves her small town in Texas and takes a job as a nanny for four children in New York. “Jessie” is not only trying to figure out her own life but also teaches and influences the children. The humorous jokes is what makes this such a lovable show. 

1. “Good Luck Charlie”

This series is about the Duncan family adjusting to the surprise birth of their fourth child, Charlie. “Good Luck Charlie” shows the audience that even though the Duncans may not be a perfect family, they still learn from and love each other. 

1. “The Suite Life on Deck”

In the sequel to “The Suite Life of Zack and Cody,” twin brothers Zack and Cody Martin aboard the luxurious cruise liner, SS Tipton and enroll in a semester-at-sea program. The adventures the twins go through makes this an entertaining show to watch. 

1. “Hannah Montana”

Miley Stewart is a normal teenage girl who, as her alter ego Hannah Montana, secretly leads a double life as a world-famous pop star. Only her family and cloest friends know about her secret identity. Her adventures living the best of both worlds is what makes this an iconic show. 

1. Wizards of Waverly Place”

The Russos seem to be an ordinary family with an average sandwich restaurant, but behind closed doors, the three Russo siblings compete to be the next family wizard. The wild adventures, sarcastic humor, and the catchy tune to its theme song,”Everything is Not What It Seems” are the reasons this is a legendary series.