Holiday Gift Guide

By Ethan Tan

Brother: Brothers are always misplacing their items and placing the blame on others. To prevent that from happening, gift him a set of Bluetooth trackers at only $25. These trackers are easily attached or placed inside commonly misplaced items like wallets or keys. When activated by an app on his phone, he will exactly know where his items are.

Sister: Get her the swellest accessory there is: the S’well insulated water bottle. Starting at $15, it comes in various stylish designs, so that she will be delighted to see this gift in her stocking on Christmas morning. Although a bit pricey, nothing beats the feeling of not having to hearing her complaints about cold lattes.

Significant Other: Matching Holiday Sweaters. Nothing says “happy holidays” more than ugly Christmas sweaters. What is better than being embarrassed together? For only $20 to $30, matching sweaters will make the ultimate couple bonding experience. Those who sweater together, stay together.

Mom: Give mom what she really wants this season, a spa package. Ranging from $25 to $40, let her sit back and escape from the endless cooking, laundering, and cleaning around the house. A happy mom means a happy family.

Dad: This season, skip the generic golf sets and power tools that will be collecting dust in the garage. Instead, give dad the gift of technology with Google Home mini. For only $30, this gift will have him spending most of his free time having fun exploring the world of home automation and voice assistance. This gift will also bring plenty of family fun through the many features that it has.

Yourself: Do not ever be left with a broken charging cable again. Braided cables are able to withstand the demanding needs of mobile device owner. For $10 to $25, worries about cables fraying or failing will be things of the past.

Friend: Do not ever let friends be without a writing instrument for the next in class essay. Make sure they start the new year off with a pack of Pilot G-2 pens. For only a few dollars, save friends some embarrassment when they ask around to desperately borrow supplies in class.