Letters to Santa

Dear Santa,

It has been awhile since I have written to you, but I’m sure that you are happy to hear from me! I hope you’ve been doing well because I sure haven’t.

School, for one, has been both mentally and physically draining. People have told me junior year was going to be hard, but I was not expecting it to be this difficult. Honestly, this pain is equivalent to you riding your sleigh of reindeers, flying past me, and stomping all over my soul on your way back to the North Pole.

I have never been in so much pain. Every time I check my grades, a small piece of me dies. By Christmas day, I’m pretty sure I will be completely dead — especially if I can’t bring my grades up.

Santa, all I’m asking for is three new cars (preferably Ferraris) and a few million dollars in Starbucks cards. Do you think that will be enough to convince my teachers to give me an A in their class? While you’re at it, could you throw in some apples too? I don’t know if it’s true, but I heard somewhere that teachers love apples.

You can call me dramatic, but these grades will dictate how the rest of my future will look like. Look Santa, don’t get me wrong, I think you’re great! The thing is, I don’t want to be working for you as an elf later on. So, if you could get those cars and gift cards to me before December 21, I would be so grateful. Thanks in advance!

A desperate student,

Kaylan